millan&co is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected always. If we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
millan&co may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You can check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from October 27th, 2017.
What we collect
We may collect the following information in the sale of our products and in gathering of email addresses in compliance with Australian Anti-Spam Laws and AUS-SPAM Act:
- Name (for product sale purposes or email newsletter)
- Email address (for product sale purposes or email newsletter)
- Delivery address (for product sale purposes and delivery)
- Credit card information via a secure payment page, which is not stored on our web site server
What we do with the information we gather:
- We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular, for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- Delivery of products
- To improve our products and services
- Periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information that we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. You may safely unsubscribe at any time.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. So feel reassured.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, please remember that we do not have any control over the other website (however lovely it may be). Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide whilst visiting such sites and please note, that other sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following way:
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by unsubscribing, or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:
PO Box 87 South Yarra Victoria Australia 3141
Email us at: email@example.com